Aventail Access Manager
Aventail Access Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aventail Access Manager from your systemSonicWALL Inc
. Further information on SonicWALL Inc can be found here
. More information about Aventail Access Manager can be seen at http://www.sonicwall.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Aventail\epi folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Aventail Access Manager is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Aventail\epi\epuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. epuninstall.exe is the Aventail Access Manager's primary executable file and it takes about 34.29 KB (35112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Aventail Access Manager. They take 874.87 KB (895864
bytes) on disk.
- aamInstaller.exe (351.79 KB)
- epivista.exe (488.79 KB)
- epuninstall.exe (34.29 KB)
This data is about Aventail Access Manager version 10.71.371
only. For other Aventail Access Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Aventail Access Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Aventail Access Manager is an application by SonicWALL Inc. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Aventail Access Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Aventail Access Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aventail Access Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aventail Access Manager". The Aventail Access Manager application will be found automatically. After you select Aventail Access Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Aventail Access Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aventail Access Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Aventail\epi\epuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aventail Access Manager.
8. After removing Aventail Access Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aventail Access Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Aventail Access Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Aventail Access Manager by SonicWALL Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Aventail Access Manager by SonicWALL Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aventail Access Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:14:54.583