Aventail Access Manager
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Aventail Access Manager for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Aventail Access Manager from your systemSonicWALL Inc
. Go over here
for more info on SonicWALL Inc. More information about Aventail Access Manager can be seen at http://www.sonicwall.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Aventail\epi folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Aventail Access Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Aventail\epi\epuninstall.exe. epuninstall.exe is the Aventail Access Manager's main executable file and it takes circa 29.51 KB (30216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Aventail Access Manager. They take 765.48 KB (783848
bytes) on disk.
- aamInstaller.exe (257.50 KB)
- epivista.exe (478.47 KB)
- epuninstall.exe (29.51 KB)
This data is about Aventail Access Manager version 10.57.120
only. Click on the links below for other Aventail Access Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Aventail Access Manager is an application offered by the software company SonicWALL Inc. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Aventail Access Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Aventail Access Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Aventail Access Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Aventail Access Manager". The Aventail Access Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Aventail Access Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Aventail Access Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aventail Access Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sonicwall.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Aventail\epi\epuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aventail Access Manager.
8. After removing Aventail Access Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aventail Access Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aventail Access Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Aventail Access Manager by SonicWALL Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Aventail Access Manager by SonicWALL Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aventail Access Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-27 04:28:14.797