Automatic Printer Switcher
This info is about Automatic Printer Switcher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Automatic Printer Switcher from your systemComputed Synergy
. Open here
for more info on Computed Synergy. Please follow http://www.computedsynergy.com
if you want to read more on Automatic Printer Switcher on Computed Synergy's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Automatic Printer Switcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Automatic Printer Switcher is C:\Program Files\Automatic Printer Switcher\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) on disk and is labeled PrinterSwitcher.exe.
Automatic Printer Switcher installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.32 MB (1381955
bytes) on disk.
- PrinterSwitcher.exe (180.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Automatic Printer Switcher version 2.1.1
only. Click on the links below for other Automatic Printer Switcher versions:
Automatic Printer Switcher is a program by Computed Synergy. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Automatic Printer Switcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Automatic Printer Switcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Automatic Printer Switcher or simply click the Search feature and type in "Automatic Printer Switcher". If it exists on your system the Automatic Printer Switcher app will be found very quickly. When you select Automatic Printer Switcher in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Automatic Printer Switcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Automatic Printer Switcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.computedsynergy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Automatic Printer Switcher\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Automatic Printer Switcher.
8. After uninstalling Automatic Printer Switcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Automatic Printer Switcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Automatic Printer Switcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Automatic Printer Switcher by Computed Synergy from your computer, nor are we saying that Automatic Printer Switcher by Computed Synergy is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Automatic Printer Switcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-23 00:36:08.293