Automatic Printer Switcher
A guide to uninstall Automatic Printer Switcher from your computer
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Automatic Printer Switcher for Windows. It is written by Computed Synergy
. More data about Computed Synergy can be read here
. More details about the app Automatic Printer Switcher can be seen at http://www.computedsynergy.com
. Automatic Printer Switcher is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Automatic Printer Switcher folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Automatic Printer Switcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\Automatic Printer Switcher\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) on disk and is called PrinterSwitcher.exe.
Automatic Printer Switcher installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.32 MB (1381955
bytes) on disk.
- PrinterSwitcher.exe (180.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Automatic Printer Switcher. For other Automatic Printer Switcher versions please click below:
How to remove Automatic Printer Switcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Automatic Printer Switcher is an application marketed by Computed Synergy. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Automatic Printer Switcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Automatic Printer Switcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "Automatic Printer Switcher". If it is installed on your PC the Automatic Printer Switcher app will be found automatically. When you select Automatic Printer Switcher in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Automatic Printer Switcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Automatic Printer Switcher:
- The software company is: http://www.computedsynergy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Automatic Printer Switcher\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Automatic Printer Switcher.
8. After removing Automatic Printer Switcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Automatic Printer Switcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Automatic Printer Switcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Automatic Printer Switcher:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Automatic Printer Switcher by Computed Synergy from your computer, nor are we saying that Automatic Printer Switcher by Computed Synergy is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Automatic Printer Switcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 02:44:58.970