This page is about Auto Shutdown for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Auto Shutdown from your systemAli Keshavarz
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ali Keshavarz. Please follow http://vcldeveloper.com
if you want to read more on Auto Shutdown on Ali Keshavarz's page. Usually the Auto Shutdown program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Shutdown directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Auto Shutdown is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Shutdown\unins000.exe. AutoShutdown.exe is the Auto Shutdown's main executable file and it occupies close to 449.00 KB (459776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Auto Shutdown. They take 1.56 MB (1639487
bytes) on disk.
- AutoShutdown.exe (449.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Auto Shutdown version 1.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other Auto Shutdown versions:
Auto Shutdown is an application released by Ali Keshavarz. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Auto Shutdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auto Shutdown from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Auto Shutdown or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auto Shutdown". If it exists on your system the Auto Shutdown app will be found very quickly. After you click Auto Shutdown in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Auto Shutdown, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auto Shutdown:
- The web site of the program is: http://vcldeveloper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auto Shutdown\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Auto Shutdown.
8. After uninstalling Auto Shutdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto Shutdown that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auto Shutdown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auto Shutdown by Ali Keshavarz from your computer, nor are we saying that Auto Shutdown by Ali Keshavarz is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auto Shutdown supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-01 00:16:43.277