Auto Shutdown is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Auto Shutdown from your computerAli Keshavarz
. Take a look here
for more details on Ali Keshavarz. More info about the program Auto Shutdown can be found at http://vcldeveloper.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Auto Shutdown folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Auto Shutdown\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Auto Shutdown. Auto Shutdown's main file takes around 598.00 KB (612352 bytes) and is named AutoShutdown.exe.
Auto Shutdown contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.70 MB (1786435
bytes) on disk.
- AutoShutdown.exe (598.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about Auto Shutdown version 1.1.0
alone. For other Auto Shutdown versions please click below:
Auto Shutdown is a program offered by Ali Keshavarz. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Auto Shutdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Auto Shutdown from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auto Shutdown or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Auto Shutdown". The Auto Shutdown application will be found automatically. After you select Auto Shutdown in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Auto Shutdown, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auto Shutdown:
- The software company is: http://vcldeveloper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auto Shutdown\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Auto Shutdown.
8. After uninstalling Auto Shutdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auto Shutdown which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auto Shutdown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auto Shutdown by Ali Keshavarz from your PC, we are not saying that Auto Shutdown by Ali Keshavarz is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auto Shutdown supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:21:03.810