Auslogics Registry Cleaner
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner from your computerAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Auslogics Software Pty Ltd can be seen here
. More details about Auslogics Registry Cleaner can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-cleaner
. Auslogics Registry Cleaner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics Registry Cleaner directory, subject to the user's decision. Auslogics Registry Cleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe. RegCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.46 MB (1527624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Auslogics Registry Cleaner. They take about 4.39 MB (4600424
bytes) on disk.
- AusUninst.exe (140.32 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (1.46 MB)
- RescueCenter.exe (685.82 KB)
- SendLog.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of Auslogics Registry Cleaner. For more Auslogics Registry Cleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Auslogics Registry Cleaner we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Auslogics Registry Cleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is a program released by the software company Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Some people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Auslogics Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Auslogics Registry Cleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Auslogics Registry Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Auslogics Registry Cleaner". The Auslogics Registry Cleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Auslogics Registry Cleaner in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Auslogics Registry Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics Registry Cleaner:
- The publisher is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-cleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner.
8. After removing Auslogics Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics Registry Cleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics Registry Cleaner by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:09:51.813