Auslogics Registry Cleaner
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner from your systemAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about Auslogics Registry Cleaner can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-cleaner
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics Registry Cleaner folder (same installation drive as Windows). Auslogics Registry Cleaner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled RegCleaner.exe and occupies 437.21 KB (447704 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Auslogics Registry Cleaner. They occupy 1.93 MB (2019384
bytes) on disk.
- AusUninst.exe (10.21 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (437.21 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (241.71 KB)
- sendlog.exe (574.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.71 KB)
The current page applies to Auslogics Registry Cleaner version 2.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Auslogics Registry Cleaner:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Auslogics Registry Cleaner we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Auslogics Registry Cleaner:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auslogics\Rescue\Auslogics Registry Cleaner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Auslogics\Rescue\Auslogics Registry Cleaner\140607123528272.rsc
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is an application offered by the software company Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Auslogics Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Auslogics Registry Cleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Auslogics Registry Cleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics Registry Cleaner". If it exists on your system the Auslogics Registry Cleaner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Auslogics Registry Cleaner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics Registry Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics Registry Cleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-cleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics Registry Cleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics Registry Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Auslogics Registry Cleaner by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Auslogics Registry Cleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:21:31.363