You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed from your PCAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. You can find out more on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Auslogics BoostSpeed can be found at http://www.auslogics.com/ru
. Auslogics BoostSpeed is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Auslogics BoostSpeed's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. Auslogics BoostSpeed's primary file takes around 277.61 KB (284272 bytes) and is called Integrator.exe.
The executable files below are part of Auslogics BoostSpeed. They occupy an average of 7.09 MB (7432432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (353.11 KB)
- cdefrag.exe (42.11 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (445.61 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (218.11 KB)
- DiskWiper.exe (156.61 KB)
- FileShredder.exe (154.11 KB)
- Integrator.exe (277.61 KB)
- IntSpeedUp.exe (399.11 KB)
- OneButtonCheckup.exe (263.61 KB)
- OSProtect.exe (134.61 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (44.61 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (52.11 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (394.11 KB)
- RegDefrag.exe (271.61 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (200.61 KB)
- sendlog.exe (210.11 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (249.11 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (274.11 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (869.11 KB)
- TaskManager.exe (487.11 KB)
- TrackEraser.exe (356.61 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (462.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.11 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (202.11 KB)
- Version.exe (50.11 KB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics BoostSpeed version 4.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other Auslogics BoostSpeed releases:
...click to view all...
Auslogics BoostSpeed is a program released by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed or simply click the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed". If it is installed on your PC the Auslogics BoostSpeed app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Auslogics BoostSpeed in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Auslogics BoostSpeed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-08 02:47:47.637