This info is about Auslogics BoostSpeed for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed from your systemAuslogics Software Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. More details about the app Auslogics BoostSpeed can be seen at http://www.auslogics.com/en
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Auslogics BoostSpeed is C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. BoostSpeed.exe is the Auslogics BoostSpeed's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.12 MB (2218312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Auslogics BoostSpeed. They occupy 22.61 MB (23713432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AusUninst.exe (140.32 KB)
- BoostSpeed.exe (2.12 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (561.82 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (1.14 MB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.02 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (759.32 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1.28 MB)
- DiskWiper.exe (725.82 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (713.32 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.11 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (705.82 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (877.32 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (70.32 KB)
- rdboot64.exe (81.82 KB)
- RegCleaner.exe (1.07 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (707.82 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (685.82 KB)
- SendLog.exe (1.43 MB)
- ServiceManager.exe (1.14 MB)
- StartupManager.exe (790.32 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.12 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (872.32 KB)
- TrackEraser.exe (784.82 KB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (735.82 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (845.82 KB)
- Version.exe (13.32 KB)
This page is about Auslogics BoostSpeed version 5.5
alone. For more Auslogics BoostSpeed versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Auslogics BoostSpeed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\aushelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\AxComponents20.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\BoostSpeed.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\bugreport.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\commonforms.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\Helper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\Localizer.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\rtl160.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\SpywareCheckerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\TaskManagerHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\vcl160.bpl
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\vclimg160.bpl
Auslogics BoostSpeed is an application by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Auslogics BoostSpeed from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed". If it exists on your system the Auslogics BoostSpeed app will be found very quickly. After you click Auslogics BoostSpeed in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics BoostSpeed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Auslogics\Auslogics BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed.
8. After removing Auslogics BoostSpeed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Auslogics BoostSpeed which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Auslogics BoostSpeed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed by Auslogics Software Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:43:07.263