Atheros Ethernet Utility
This web page is about Atheros Ethernet Utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Atheros Ethernet Utility from your computerAtheros Communications Inc.
. More information on Atheros Communications Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Atheros Ethernet Utility application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atheros Communications Inc.\Atheros Ethernet Utility directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Atheros Ethernet Utility is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is labeled dev_op_amd64.exe and it has a size of 172.00 KB (176128 bytes).
Atheros Ethernet Utility is comprised of the following executables which take 1.48 MB (1551872
bytes) on disk:
- dev_op_amd64.exe (172.00 KB)
- dev_op_x86.exe (124.00 KB)
- Mimo.exe (1.19 MB)
This data is about Atheros Ethernet Utility version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Atheros Ethernet Utility releases:
...click to view all...
Atheros Ethernet Utility is an application offered by Atheros Communications Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Atheros Ethernet Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Atheros Ethernet Utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atheros Ethernet Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atheros Ethernet Utility". The Atheros Ethernet Utility program will be found automatically. After you select Atheros Ethernet Utility in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Atheros Ethernet Utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atheros Ethernet Utility.
8. After uninstalling Atheros Ethernet Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atheros Ethernet Utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atheros Ethernet Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atheros Ethernet Utility by Atheros Communications Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atheros Ethernet Utility by Atheros Communications Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atheros Ethernet Utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 00:23:33.403