Atheros Ethernet Utility
Atheros Ethernet Utility is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Atheros Ethernet Utility from your PCAtheros Communications Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Atheros Communications Inc.. Usually the Atheros Ethernet Utility program is placed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Atheros Communications Inc.\Atheros Ethernet Utility folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Atheros Ethernet Utility is RunDll32. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.19 MB (1248768 bytes) on disk and is labeled Mimo.exe.
Atheros Ethernet Utility contains of the executables below. They take 1.48 MB (1551872
bytes) on disk.
- dev_op_amd64.exe (172.00 KB)
- dev_op_x86.exe (124.00 KB)
- Mimo.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Atheros Ethernet Utility. You can find below info on other versions of Atheros Ethernet Utility:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Atheros Ethernet Utility.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Atheros Communications Inc.\Atheros Ethernet Utility
Atheros Ethernet Utility is an application by the software company Atheros Communications Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Atheros Ethernet Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Atheros Ethernet Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Atheros Ethernet Utility or simply click the Search field and type in "Atheros Ethernet Utility". The Atheros Ethernet Utility app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Atheros Ethernet Utility in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atheros Ethernet Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atheros Ethernet Utility.
8. After uninstalling Atheros Ethernet Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Atheros Ethernet Utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atheros Ethernet Utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Atheros Ethernet Utility by Atheros Communications Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atheros Ethernet Utility by Atheros Communications Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atheros Ethernet Utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:56:42.990