Assassin's Creed Rogue
Assassin's Creed Rogue is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Assassin's Creed Rogue from your computerUbisoft
. Open here
for more details on Ubisoft. More information about Assassin's Creed Rogue can be found at https://support.ubi.com
. Assassin's Creed Rogue is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Rogue directory, subject to the user's decision. Assassin's Creed Rogue's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe. Uplay.exe is the Assassin's Creed Rogue's main executable file and it occupies around 24.01 MB (25172280 bytes) on disk.
Assassin's Creed Rogue contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.79 MB (32283176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.78 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (204.52 KB)
- Uplay.exe (24.01 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (648.80 KB)
- UplayService.exe (2.00 MB)
For other Assassin's Creed Rogue versions please click below:
Assassin's Creed Rogue has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Rogue
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uplay Install 895
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Rogue
Assassin's Creed Rogue is a program released by Ubisoft. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Assassin's Creed Rogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Assassin's Creed Rogue from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assassin's Creed Rogue or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Rogue". If it exists on your system the Assassin's Creed Rogue program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Assassin's Creed Rogue in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Assassin's Creed Rogue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assassin's Creed Rogue:
- The web site of the application is: https://support.ubi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assassin's Creed Rogue.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Rogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assassin's Creed Rogue that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assassin's Creed Rogue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assassin's Creed Rogue by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Rogue by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Assassin's Creed Rogue in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:51:14.323