Assassin's Creed Rogue
This info is about Assassin's Creed Rogue for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Assassin's Creed Rogue from your PCUbisoft
. More info about Ubisoft can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Rogue directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Assassin's Creed Rogue's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Rogue\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and occupies 46.67 MB (48937984 bytes).
Assassin's Creed Rogue is comprised of the following executables which occupy 46.67 MB (48937984
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about Assassin's Creed Rogue version 1.1.0
alone. For other Assassin's Creed Rogue versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Assassin's Creed Rogue.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Assassin's Creed Rogue:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Assassin's Creed Rogue.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Rogue
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Rogue
Assassin's Creed Rogue is a program released by the software company Ubisoft. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Assassin's Creed Rogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Assassin's Creed Rogue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assassin's Creed Rogue or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assassin's Creed Rogue". The Assassin's Creed Rogue app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Assassin's Creed Rogue in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Assassin's Creed Rogue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assassin's Creed Rogue.
8. After uninstalling Assassin's Creed Rogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assassin's Creed Rogue that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assassin's Creed Rogue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assassin's Creed Rogue by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Assassin's Creed Rogue by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed Rogue in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 16:03:31.800