Ashampoo Photo Commander 16
Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 from your PCAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Further information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. More data about the app Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 can be found at http://www.ashampoo.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. apc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.76 MB (8135072 bytes) on disk.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.79 MB (11315688
bytes) on disk.
- apc.exe (7.76 MB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (594.41 KB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.19 MB)
- SetupDownloader.exe (45.40 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This info is about Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 version 16.0.2
only. For other Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 is an application by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 16". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 app will be found automatically. After you click Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ashampoo Photo Commander 16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 16:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 08:00:55.717