Ashampoo Photo Commander 16
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 from your PCAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. More information about the program Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 can be found at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Usually the Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Ashampoo Photo Commander 16's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16\unins000.exe. Ashampoo Photo Commander 16's primary file takes about 7.76 MB (8137640 bytes) and its name is apc.exe.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.85 MB (11381240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- apc.exe (7.76 MB)
- ashampoo.ash_inet2.v3.0.x.(32-bit)-patch.exe (61.50 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (594.41 KB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.19 MB)
- SetupDownloader.exe (45.40 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.4
of Ashampoo Photo Commander 16. Click on the links below for other Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\G__Ashampoo Photo Commander 16_apc_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16\Cache\APC.DBC
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16\Cache\APC.DBT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16\PhotoBackUp\_PhotoBackUp.apclist
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16\UsedCommands.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16
Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 is a program released by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 16". The Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo Photo Commander 16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 16:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16.
8. After removing Ashampoo Photo Commander 16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 08:47:35.040