Ashampoo Photo Commander 16
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 from your computerAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. More information about the program Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 can be found at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Usually the Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Ashampoo Photo Commander 16's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16\unins000.exe. Ashampoo Photo Commander 16's primary file takes about 7.76 MB (8137640 bytes) and its name is apc.exe.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.85 MB (11381240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- apc.exe (7.76 MB)
- ashampoo.ash_inet2.v3.0.x.(32-bit)-patch.exe (61.50 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (594.41 KB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.19 MB)
- SetupDownloader.exe (45.40 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.4
of Ashampoo Photo Commander 16. Click on the links below for other Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 versions:
Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 is a program released by the software company Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Photo Commander 16". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 app will be found very quickly. After you click Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo Photo Commander 16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Commander 16:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Commander 16\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Commander 16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 08:47:35.040