Ashampoo Burning Studio 14
Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 from your PCAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Check out here
for more info on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. More info about the application Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 can be seen at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Usually the Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. burningstudio14.exe is the Ashampoo Burning Studio 14's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.20 MB (4398960 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ashampoo Burning Studio 14. They occupy 22.82 MB (23926152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amf_slv.exe (160.86 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (593.86 KB)
- ashsecexplorer.exe (3.08 MB)
- autorun.exe (2.56 MB)
- backupextractor14.exe (4.17 MB)
- burningstudio14.exe (4.20 MB)
- BurningStudioCompact.exe (2.27 MB)
- BurningStudioProgress.exe (953.86 KB)
- CancelAutoplay2.exe (1.04 MB)
- mge_slv.exe (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.1.2
of Ashampoo Burning Studio 14. You can find below a few links to other Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 releases:
Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 is a program marketed by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Burning Studio 14". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 program will be found very quickly. When you click Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo Burning Studio 14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo Burning Studio 14:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 14.
8. After removing Ashampoo Burning Studio 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:31:28.890