Ashampoo Burning Studio 14
Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 from your computerAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Please open http://www.ashampoo.com
if you want to read more on Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's website. Usually the Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named burningstudio14.exe and occupies 4.05 MB (4244848 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Ashampoo Burning Studio 14. They occupy 22.48 MB (23573384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- amf_slv.exe (139.86 KB)
- ashDriverSetup.exe (573.36 KB)
- ashsecexplorer.exe (3.12 MB)
- autorun.exe (2.56 MB)
- backupextractor14.exe (4.02 MB)
- burningstudio14.exe (4.05 MB)
- BurningStudioCompact.exe (2.27 MB)
- BurningStudioProgress.exe (953.86 KB)
- CancelAutoplay2.exe (1,014.86 KB)
- mge_slv.exe (2.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
This web page is about Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 version 14.0.9
only. For other Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 14.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 14:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15\acdw.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15\acdwCDA.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15\acdwFLAC.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 15\acdwMP3.dll
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 is an application marketed by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo Burning Studio 14". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 application will be found very quickly. When you select Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ashampoo Burning Studio 14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Burning Studio 14:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Burning Studio 14\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 14.
8. After removing Ashampoo Burning Studio 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo Burning Studio 14 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:39:47.633