ArtCursors is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall ArtCursors from your systemAha-Soft
. Further information on Aha-Soft can be found here
. You can get more details on ArtCursors at http://www.aha-soft.com/artcursors/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ArtCursors directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ArtCursors is C:\Program Files\ArtCursors\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ArtCursors's primary file takes about 3.24 MB (3393024 bytes) and is called ARTCUR.EXE.
The executable files below are installed alongside ArtCursors. They take about 3.43 MB (3593728
bytes) on disk.
- ARTCUR.EXE (3.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (196.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.22
of ArtCursors. Click on the links below for other ArtCursors versions:
...click to view all...
ArtCursors is an application released by Aha-Soft. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall ArtCursors is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ArtCursors from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ArtCursors or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArtCursors". The ArtCursors app will be found automatically. After you click ArtCursors in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArtCursors, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArtCursors:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aha-soft.com/artcursors/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ArtCursors\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArtCursors.
8. After removing ArtCursors, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ArtCursors which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArtCursors using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ArtCursors by Aha-Soft from your computer, we are not saying that ArtCursors by Aha-Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ArtCursors supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 19:41:59.950