You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ArtCursors for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ArtCursors from your PCAha-Soft
. More data about Aha-Soft can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.aha-soft.com/artcursors/
if you want to read more on ArtCursors on Aha-Soft's website. Usually the ArtCursors program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArtCursors directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ArtCursors is C:\Program Files (x86)\ArtCursors\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ArtCursors's primary file takes around 3.24 MB (3392512 bytes) and its name is ARTCUR.EXE.
The following executable files are contained in ArtCursors. They occupy 3.43 MB (3593216
bytes) on disk.
- ARTCUR.EXE (3.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (196.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.21
of ArtCursors. You can find below info on other versions of ArtCursors:
...click to view all...
ArtCursors is a program offered by the software company Aha-Soft. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ArtCursors is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ArtCursors using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ArtCursors or simply click the Search field and type in "ArtCursors". The ArtCursors app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ArtCursors in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ArtCursors, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ArtCursors:
- The software company is: http://www.aha-soft.com/artcursors/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ArtCursors\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArtCursors.
8. After removing ArtCursors, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArtCursors which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ArtCursors using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ArtCursors by Aha-Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that ArtCursors by Aha-Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArtCursors supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-09 14:03:43.390