Ares is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ares from your PCSeekar Ltd
. You can find out more on Seekar Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Ares at http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
. Ares is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ares. The program's main executable file is named Ares.exe and occupies 1.36 MB (1425408 bytes).
Ares contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.39 MB (3555213
bytes) on disk.
- Ares.exe (1.36 MB)
- chatclient.exe (1.02 MB)
- chatServer.exe (426.50 KB)
- emoticonSelector.exe (540.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.83062
of Ares. You can find below info on other application versions of Ares:
Ares has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Ares when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ares
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\Ares.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\AsyncEx.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\chatclient.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
Ares is a program by the software company Seekar Ltd. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Ares is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ares from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ares or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ares". If it is installed on your PC the Ares program will be found very quickly. After you click Ares in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Ares, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ares:
- The publisher is: http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ares.
8. After uninstalling Ares, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ares which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ares with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ares by Seekar Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Ares by Seekar Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ares in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:53:36.747