You can find below details on how to remove Ares for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ares from your PCSeekar Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Seekar Ltd. More data about the software Ares can be found at http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
. Ares is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Ares directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Ares\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ares. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.36 MB (1424896 bytes) on disk and is labeled Ares.exe.
Ares is comprised of the following executables which take 3.39 MB (3555212
bytes) on disk:
- Ares.exe (1.36 MB)
- chatclient.exe (1.02 MB)
- chatServer.exe (426.50 KB)
- emoticonSelector.exe (540.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (71.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.93063
of Ares. You can find below a few links to other Ares versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Ares we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Ares:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ares:
- C:\Program Files\Ares
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ares
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Ares\Ares.exe
- C:\Program Files\Ares\AsyncEx.ax
- C:\Program Files\Ares\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files\Ares\chatclient.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Ares is an application by the software company Seekar Ltd. Some computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Ares is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ares using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ares or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ares". If it is installed on your PC the Ares app will be found very quickly. After you click Ares in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ares, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ares:
- The web site of the program is: http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ares\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ares.
8. After uninstalling Ares, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ares which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ares using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ares by Seekar Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Ares by Seekar Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ares in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 15:41:35.043