This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ares for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Ares from your systemAresGalaxy
. Further information on AresGalaxy can be seen here
. Please open http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on Ares on AresGalaxy's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Ares is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\uninstall.exe. Ares's main file takes around 1.32 MB (1389056 bytes) and is named Ares.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ares. They occupy an average of 3.36 MB (3519346
bytes) on disk.
- Ares.exe (1.32 MB)
- chatclient.exe (1.02 MB)
- chatServer.exe (426.50 KB)
- emoticonSelector.exe (540.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (71.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.23066
of Ares. Click on the links below for other Ares versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Ares from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ares:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_ares.softonic.com_0.localstorage
Ares is a program released by AresGalaxy. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Ares is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ares from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ares or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ares". If it exists on your system the Ares program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ares in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ares, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ares:
- The web site of the application is: http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ares.
8. After uninstalling Ares, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ares which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ares using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ares by AresGalaxy from your PC, we are not saying that Ares by AresGalaxy is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ares in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 00:26:10.217