Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
You can find below details on how to uninstall Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator from your systemWebSpeeders LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on WebSpeeders LLC. Click on http://www.webspeeders.com/
to get more details about Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator on WebSpeeders LLC's website. Usually the Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator program is found in the C:\Program Files\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator's main file takes about 389.50 KB (398848 bytes) and its name is Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator. They take about 791.01 KB (809998
bytes) on disk.
- Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (75.01 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator from your computer.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\packet.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\skin.smf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\SkinMagic.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\UninstallString
Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator is an application offered by the software company WebSpeeders LLC. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator or simply click the Search field and type in "Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator". If it is installed on your PC the Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator.
8. After uninstalling Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-12 18:57:29.093