Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator from your systemWebSpeeders LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on WebSpeeders LLC. Click on http://www.webspeeders.com/
to get more facts about Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator on WebSpeeders LLC's website. Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator's primary file takes about 389.50 KB (398848 bytes) and is named Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator. They occupy about 805.02 KB (824341
bytes) on disk.
- Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator.exe (389.50 KB)
- Misc.exe (14.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.51 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This data is about Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\Insoft32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\InsoftNet20x32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\Misc.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\UninstallString
Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator is a program offered by the software company WebSpeeders LLC. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator". The Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator:
- The software company is: http://www.webspeeders.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator.
8. After removing Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator by WebSpeeders LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-06 03:05:52.893