This web page is about ArcSoft TotalMedia for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ArcSoft TotalMedia from your PCArcSoft
. More information on ArcSoft can be seen here
. ArcSoft TotalMedia is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia folder, subject to the user's choice. ArcSoft TotalMedia's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. ArcSoft TotalMedia's main file takes around 216.00 KB (221184 bytes) and its name is TotalMedia.exe.
ArcSoft TotalMedia installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 704.00 KB (720896
bytes) on disk.
- CancelAutoPlay.exe (44.00 KB)
- TMMonitor.exe (144.00 KB)
- TotalMedia.exe (216.00 KB)
- PrintLabel.exe (300.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcSoft TotalMedia version 2.0
only. You can find below a few links to other ArcSoft TotalMedia releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you remove ArcSoft TotalMedia from your computer.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ArcSoft TotalMedia
- C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia\AboutEPG.txt
- C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia\afc.inf
- C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia\AlbumBase.dll
- C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia\ASRCs.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
ArcSoft TotalMedia is an application by ArcSoft. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase ArcSoft TotalMedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ArcSoft TotalMedia with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ArcSoft TotalMedia or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcSoft TotalMedia". If it exists on your system the ArcSoft TotalMedia application will be found very quickly. When you select ArcSoft TotalMedia in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ArcSoft TotalMedia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArcSoft TotalMedia.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft TotalMedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft TotalMedia which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcSoft TotalMedia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ArcSoft TotalMedia by ArcSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ArcSoft TotalMedia by ArcSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ArcSoft TotalMedia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:56:13.743