This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ArcSoft TotalMedia for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ArcSoft TotalMedia from your systemArcSoft
. More data about ArcSoft can be found here
. Usually the ArcSoft TotalMedia program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for ArcSoft TotalMedia is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is titled TotalMedia.exe and its approximative size is 268.00 KB (274432 bytes).
ArcSoft TotalMedia is composed of the following executables which take 1,023.25 KB (1047808
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ArcRegister.exe (150.75 KB)
- TMMonitor.exe (244.00 KB)
- TotalMedia.exe (268.00 KB)
- tvpi.exe (56.00 KB)
- UUID.exe (4.50 KB)
- PrintLabel.exe (300.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of ArcSoft TotalMedia. Click on the links below for other ArcSoft TotalMedia versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall ArcSoft TotalMedia:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove ArcSoft TotalMedia:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
ArcSoft TotalMedia is an application released by the software company ArcSoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ArcSoft TotalMedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ArcSoft TotalMedia from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ArcSoft TotalMedia or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcSoft TotalMedia". If it is installed on your PC the ArcSoft TotalMedia app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ArcSoft TotalMedia in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ArcSoft TotalMedia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ArcSoft TotalMedia.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft TotalMedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft TotalMedia that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcSoft TotalMedia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcSoft TotalMedia by ArcSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ArcSoft TotalMedia by ArcSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcSoft TotalMedia in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-15 19:57:14.053