ArHome is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ArHome from your PCNoVooIT
. Open here
for more information on NoVooIT. Click on http://www.adnetwork100.info
to get more information about ArHome on NoVooIT's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ARHome folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove ArHome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ARHome\uninstall.exe /uninstall=uninst. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.56 MB (1632192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ArHome. They take 1.74 MB (1822736
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.56 MB)
- Updater.exe (186.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ArHome. You can find below a few links to other ArHome releases:
ArHome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
ArHome is an application by the software company NoVooIT. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove ArHome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ArHome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ArHome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArHome". The ArHome program will be found automatically. After you click ArHome in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ArHome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ArHome:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.adnetwork100.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ARHome\uninstall.exe /uninstall=uninst
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ArHome.
8. After removing ArHome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ArHome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArHome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ArHome by NoVooIT from your computer, we are not saying that ArHome by NoVooIT is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArHome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 06:23:40.400