This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ARHome for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ARHome from your computerNoVooIT
. You can find out more on NoVooIT or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.adnet.info/
if you want to read more on ARHome on NoVooIT's website. Usually the ARHome program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fixs directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fixs\RemoveTool.exe /extrem=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall ARHome. The program's main executable file is titled RemoveTool.exe and it has a size of 144.00 KB (147456 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ARHome. They occupy about 144.00 KB (147456
bytes) on disk.
- RemoveTool.exe (144.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of ARHome. You can find here a few links to other ARHome releases:
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove ARHome from your computer.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
ARHome is an application by the software company NoVooIT. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ARHome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ARHome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ARHome or simply activate the Search field and type in "ARHome". The ARHome application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ARHome in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ARHome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ARHome:
- The software company is: http://www.adnet.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Fixs\RemoveTool.exe /extrem=1
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ARHome.
8. After uninstalling ARHome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ARHome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ARHome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ARHome by NoVooIT from your computer, we are not saying that ARHome by NoVooIT is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ARHome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 03:24:44.770