ARHome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ARHome from your computerNoVooIT
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NoVooIT. More information about ARHome can be seen at http://www.adnetwork100.info
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ARHome folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove ARHome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ARHome\uninstall.exe /uninstall=uninst. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the ARHome's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.16 MB (1212864 bytes) on disk.
ARHome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.23 MB (1293760
bytes) on disk.
- Updater.exe (79.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to ARHome version 22.214.171.124
only. For other ARHome versions please click below:
ARHome has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ARHome:
ARHome is a program offered by the software company NoVooIT. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove ARHome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ARHome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ARHome or simply activate the Search field and type in "ARHome". If it exists on your system the ARHome application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ARHome in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ARHome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ARHome:
- The software company is: http://www.adnetwork100.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ARHome\uninstall.exe /uninstall=uninst
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ARHome.
8. After removing ARHome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ARHome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ARHome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ARHome by NoVooIT from your computer, nor are we saying that ARHome by NoVooIT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ARHome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:42:22.253