You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AppGraffiti for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AppGraffiti from your computerOmega Partners Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Omega Partners Ltd. More information about AppGraffiti can be found at http://www.appgraffiti.com/
. AppGraffiti is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AppGraffiti directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. AppGraffiti's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AppGraffiti\unins000.exe. AppGraffiti.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.16 MB (1220544 bytes) on disk.
AppGraffiti is comprised of the following executables which take 2.28 MB (2393489
bytes) on disk:
- AppGraffiti.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to AppGraffiti version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AppGraffiti:
...click to view all...
AppGraffiti is a program released by the software company Omega Partners Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove AppGraffiti is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AppGraffiti from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AppGraffiti or simply click the Search feature and type in "AppGraffiti". If it is installed on your PC the AppGraffiti application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AppGraffiti in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AppGraffiti, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AppGraffiti:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.appgraffiti.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AppGraffiti\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AppGraffiti.
8. After uninstalling AppGraffiti, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AppGraffiti that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AppGraffiti with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AppGraffiti by Omega Partners Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that AppGraffiti by Omega Partners Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AppGraffiti in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 14:28:16.477