This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AppGraffiti for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AppGraffiti from your systemOmega Partners Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Omega Partners Ltd. More information about AppGraffiti can be found at http://www.appgraffiti.com/
. AppGraffiti is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AppGraffiti folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AppGraffiti's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AppGraffiti\unins000.exe. AppGraffiti's main file takes about 314.66 KB (322216 bytes) and its name is AppGraffiti.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AppGraffiti. They take 2.33 MB (2445016
bytes) on disk.
- AGupdate.exe (873.09 KB)
- AppGraffiti.exe (314.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current page applies to AppGraffiti version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AppGraffiti:
...click to view all...
AppGraffiti is a program marketed by the software company Omega Partners Ltd. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall AppGraffiti is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AppGraffiti using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AppGraffiti or simply click the Search field and type in "AppGraffiti". If it exists on your system the AppGraffiti program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AppGraffiti in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AppGraffiti, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AppGraffiti:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.appgraffiti.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AppGraffiti\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AppGraffiti.
8. After removing AppGraffiti, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AppGraffiti that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AppGraffiti using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AppGraffiti by Omega Partners Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that AppGraffiti by Omega Partners Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AppGraffiti supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-30 00:23:22.890