This web page is about AngusRobertson for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AngusRobertson from your systemKobo Inc.
. You can read more on Kobo Inc. or check for application updates here
. AngusRobertson is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AngusUserNameson folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for AngusRobertson is C:\Program Files\AngusUserNameson\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled AngusRobertson.exe and occupies 4.22 MB (4421120 bytes).
AngusRobertson installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.18 MB (7531439
bytes) on disk.
- AngusRobertson.exe (4.22 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (55.04 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of AngusRobertson. For more AngusRobertson versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AngusRobertson.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AngusRobertson:
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AngusRobertson\AngusRobertson.exe
AngusRobertson is a program released by Kobo Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall AngusRobertson is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AngusRobertson from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AngusRobertson or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AngusRobertson". If it is installed on your PC the AngusRobertson program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AngusRobertson in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AngusRobertson, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AngusRobertson.
8. After uninstalling AngusRobertson, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AngusRobertson which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AngusRobertson with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AngusRobertson by Kobo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AngusRobertson by Kobo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AngusRobertson supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 23:04:06.633