You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AngusRobertson for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AngusRobertson from your PCKobo Inc.
. More information about Kobo Inc. can be found here
. AngusRobertson is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AngusRobertson folder, depending on the user's choice. AngusRobertson's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AngusRobertson\uninstall.exe. AngusRobertson.exe is the AngusRobertson's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.49 MB (5760352 bytes) on disk.
AngusRobertson contains of the executables below. They take 10.84 MB (11363794
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AngusRobertson.exe (5.49 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.23 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- install-filter32.exe (45.50 KB)
- install-filter64.exe (43.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AngusRobertson version 3.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other AngusRobertson versions:
AngusRobertson is an application by Kobo Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove AngusRobertson is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AngusRobertson from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AngusRobertson or simply click the Search feature and type in "AngusRobertson". The AngusRobertson app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AngusRobertson in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AngusRobertson, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AngusRobertson.
8. After uninstalling AngusRobertson, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AngusRobertson that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AngusRobertson using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AngusRobertson by Kobo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AngusRobertson by Kobo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AngusRobertson in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-08 04:53:08.630