Andy OS is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Andy OS from your systemAndy OS, Inc
. Open here
for more details on Andy OS, Inc. Andy OS is normally set up in the C:\program files\Andy folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Andy OS is C:\program files\Andy\AndyUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 880.50 KB (901632 bytes) on disk and is labeled HandyAndy.exe.
Andy OS contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.64 MB (32131528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adb.exe (804.88 KB)
- Andy.exe (15.83 MB)
- AndyAPK.exe (833.88 KB)
- AndyPriorityMgr.exe (836.88 KB)
- AndyUninstall.exe (835.38 KB)
- fastboot.exe (161.38 KB)
- HandyAndy.exe (880.50 KB)
- oskandy.exe (830.38 KB)
- SetAPK.exe (833.88 KB)
- wget.exe (2.25 MB)
- phantomjs.exe (6.69 MB)
The current web page applies to Andy OS version 0.42
only. For other Andy OS versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Andy OS.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Andy OS
Andy OS is an application offered by Andy OS, Inc. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Andy OS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Andy OS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Andy OS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Andy OS". The Andy OS program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Andy OS in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Andy OS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Andy OS.
8. After uninstalling Andy OS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Andy OS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Andy OS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Andy OS by Andy OS, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Andy OS by Andy OS, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Andy OS supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:32:05.227