Andy OS is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Andy OS from your computerAndy OS, Inc
. Check out here
for more details on Andy OS, Inc. Andy OS is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Andy directory, subject to the user's choice. Andy OS's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled HandyAndy.exe and occupies 2.00 MB (2102320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Andy OS. They occupy about 60.12 MB (63039888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za-x64.exe (1.04 MB)
- adb.exe (1.37 MB)
- Andy.exe (459.13 KB)
- AndyADB.exe (1.16 MB)
- AndyAPK.exe (1.16 MB)
- AndyConsole.exe (22.05 MB)
- AndyDnD.exe (1.16 MB)
- HandyAndy.exe (2.00 MB)
- OSKAndy-x64.exe (1.41 MB)
- OSKAndy-x86.exe (1.16 MB)
- phantomjs.exe (6.80 MB)
- AndyDoctor.exe (1.16 MB)
- AutoConfigVM.exe (1.16 MB)
- RunAsUser.exe (1.16 MB)
- tasklisten.exe (1.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- VMwareCheck.exe (1.18 MB)
- VMwareRemove.exe (1.35 MB)
- havtool.exe (199.80 KB)
- instmsiw.exe (2.47 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.98 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.28 MB)
This page is about Andy OS version 46.4
only. Click on the links below for other Andy OS versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Andy OS.Directories found on disk:The files below remain on your disk when you remove Andy OS:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\AndyDoctor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\AndyIcon.ico
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\AutoConfigVM.exe
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\manifest.ini
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\Prebundle.ini
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\RunAsUser.exe
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\SetupFiles-x86.7z
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\sfx-background.bmp
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\tasklisten.exe
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\TinyLinuxVM.7z
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\VMwareCheck.exe
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\VMwareRemove.exe
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\x86\detecthav.sys
- C:\Program Files\Andy\SetupFiles\x86\havtool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Andy\VMW\VIX.exe
- C:\Program Files\Andy\VMW\VMW.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Andy OS
Andy OS is an application by the software company Andy OS, Inc. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Andy OS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Andy OS from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Andy OS or simply click the Search field and type in "Andy OS". The Andy OS app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Andy OS in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Andy OS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Andy OS.
8. After removing Andy OS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Andy OS which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Andy OS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Andy OS by Andy OS, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Andy OS by Andy OS, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Andy OS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 05:45:06.833