AnVir Task Manager Free
AnVir Task Manager Free is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free from your PCAnVir Software
. Take a look here
for more information on AnVir Software. You can see more info related to AnVir Task Manager Free at http://www.anvir.com
. AnVir Task Manager Free is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager Free folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for AnVir Task Manager Free is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager Free\AnVir.exe. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.47 MB (1544416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AnVir Task Manager Free. They occupy about 2.25 MB (2360768
bytes) on disk.
- AnVir.exe (1.47 MB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.1
of AnVir Task Manager Free. You can find below info on other releases of AnVir Task Manager Free:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager Free is an application by the software company AnVir Software. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnVir Task Manager Free or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager Free". The AnVir Task Manager Free app will be found very quickly. When you select AnVir Task Manager Free in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AnVir Task Manager Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager Free:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anvir.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager Free\AnVir.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager Free that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnVir Task Manager Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager Free by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager Free by AnVir Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AnVir Task Manager Free in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-17 19:38:48.403