AnVir Task Manager Free
AnVir Task Manager Free is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free from your systemAnVir Software
. Take a look here
for more information on AnVir Software. Please open http://www.anvir.com
if you want to read more on AnVir Task Manager Free on AnVir Software's page. Usually the AnVir Task Manager Free program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager Free folder, depending on the user's option during install. AnVir Task Manager Free's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager Free\AnVir.exe" Uninstall. AnVir.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.60 MB (1677024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AnVir Task Manager Free. They occupy 2.38 MB (2493376
bytes) on disk.
- AnVir.exe (1.60 MB)
- tweaker.exe (729.22 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (68.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AnVir Task Manager Free version 6.1.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other AnVir Task Manager Free releases:
...click to view all...
AnVir Task Manager Free is an application marketed by the software company AnVir Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase AnVir Task Manager Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AnVir Task Manager Free with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnVir Task Manager Free or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnVir Task Manager Free". If it is installed on your PC the AnVir Task Manager Free program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AnVir Task Manager Free in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AnVir Task Manager Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnVir Task Manager Free:
- The publisher is: http://www.anvir.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager Free\AnVir.exe" Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free.
8. After removing AnVir Task Manager Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnVir Task Manager Free that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free by AnVir Software from your PC, nor are we saying that AnVir Task Manager Free by AnVir Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 07:44:30.747