Amazon Cloud Drive
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive from your computerAmazon Digital Services, LLC.
. Take a look here
for more details on Amazon Digital Services, LLC.. Please open http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
if you want to read more on Amazon Cloud Drive on Amazon Digital Services, LLC.'s page. Usually the Amazon Cloud Drive application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Cloud Drive directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Amazon Cloud Drive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Cloud Drive\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 346.50 KB (354816 bytes) on disk and is named AmazonCloudDrive.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Amazon Cloud Drive. They occupy about 418.88 KB (428937
bytes) on disk.
- AmazonCloudDrive.exe (346.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Amazon Cloud Drive version 1.0.2014.3220
alone. Click on the links below for other Amazon Cloud Drive versions:
...click to view all...
Amazon Cloud Drive is an application by the software company Amazon Digital Services, LLC.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Amazon Cloud Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Amazon Cloud Drive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Amazon Cloud Drive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Amazon Cloud Drive". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Cloud Drive program will be found very quickly. When you select Amazon Cloud Drive in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Amazon Cloud Drive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Amazon Cloud Drive:
- The publisher is: http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Cloud Drive\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive.
8. After removing Amazon Cloud Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Cloud Drive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Cloud Drive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive by Amazon Digital Services, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that Amazon Cloud Drive by Amazon Digital Services, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 18:06:39.473