Amazon Cloud Drive
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive from your computerAmazon Digital Services, LLC.
. Take a look here
for more details on Amazon Digital Services, LLC.. Please open http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
if you want to read more on Amazon Cloud Drive on Amazon Digital Services, LLC.'s page. Usually the Amazon Cloud Drive application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Cloud Drive directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Amazon Cloud Drive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Cloud Drive\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 346.50 KB (354816 bytes) on disk and is named AmazonCloudDrive.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Amazon Cloud Drive. They occupy about 418.88 KB (428937
bytes) on disk.
- AmazonCloudDrive.exe (346.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Amazon Cloud Drive version 1.0.2014.3220
alone. Click on the links below for other Amazon Cloud Drive versions:
...click to view all...
Amazon Cloud Drive is an application by the software company Amazon Digital Services, LLC.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Amazon Cloud Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Amazon Cloud Drive from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Amazon Cloud Drive or simply click the Search field and type in "Amazon Cloud Drive". The Amazon Cloud Drive application will be found very quickly. After you click Amazon Cloud Drive in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Amazon Cloud Drive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Amazon Cloud Drive:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Cloud Drive\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive.
8. After removing Amazon Cloud Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Cloud Drive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Cloud Drive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive by Amazon Digital Services, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that Amazon Cloud Drive by Amazon Digital Services, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 18:06:39.473