Amazon Cloud Drive
Amazon Cloud Drive is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive from your PCAmazon Digital Services, LLC.
. Go over here
for more information on Amazon Digital Services, LLC.. More information about Amazon Cloud Drive can be found at http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Cloud Drive folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Amazon Cloud Drive's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Cloud Drive\uninst.exe. AmazonCloudDrive.exe is the Amazon Cloud Drive's primary executable file and it occupies close to 400.50 KB (410112 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Amazon Cloud Drive. They occupy about 488.83 KB (500566
bytes) on disk.
- AmazonCloudDrive.exe (400.50 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (15.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Amazon Cloud Drive. You can find below info on other application versions of Amazon Cloud Drive:
...click to view all...
Amazon Cloud Drive is an application marketed by Amazon Digital Services, LLC.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Amazon Cloud Drive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Amazon Cloud Drive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amazon Cloud Drive". If it exists on your system the Amazon Cloud Drive app will be found automatically. After you click Amazon Cloud Drive in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Amazon Cloud Drive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Amazon Cloud Drive:
- The software company is: http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon\Cloud Drive\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Amazon Cloud Drive.
8. After uninstalling Amazon Cloud Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Cloud Drive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Cloud Drive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive by Amazon Digital Services, LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that Amazon Cloud Drive by Amazon Digital Services, LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amazon Cloud Drive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 06:15:39.320