Ama Review Analyzer
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Ama Review Analyzer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Ama Review Analyzer from your PCInnAnTech Industries Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on InnAnTech Industries Inc.. Click on http://www.amasuite.com
to get more data about Ama Review Analyzer on InnAnTech Industries Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AmaReviewAnalyzer folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Ama Review Analyzer is C:\Program Files (x86)\AmaReviewAnalyzer\undata\un.exe. AMAReviewAnalyzer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 52.68 MB (55238320 bytes) on disk.
Ama Review Analyzer is comprised of the following executables which take 55.33 MB (58016432
bytes) on disk:
- AMAReviewAnalyzer.exe (52.68 MB)
- un.exe (1.32 MB)
This data is about Ama Review Analyzer version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Ama Review Analyzer:
Ama Review Analyzer is a program marketed by InnAnTech Industries Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Ama Review Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ama Review Analyzer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ama Review Analyzer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ama Review Analyzer". If it is installed on your PC the Ama Review Analyzer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ama Review Analyzer in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ama Review Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ama Review Analyzer:
- The publisher is: http://www.amasuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AmaReviewAnalyzer\undata\un.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ama Review Analyzer.
8. After uninstalling Ama Review Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ama Review Analyzer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ama Review Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ama Review Analyzer by InnAnTech Industries Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Ama Review Analyzer by InnAnTech Industries Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ama Review Analyzer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 23:19:03.383