Ama Review Analyzer
You can find below details on how to uninstall Ama Review Analyzer for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ama Review Analyzer from your computerInnAnTech Industries Inc.
. More information about InnAnTech Industries Inc. can be found here
. More info about the software Ama Review Analyzer can be found at http://www.amasuite.com
. Usually the Ama Review Analyzer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AmaReviewAnalyzer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Ama Review Analyzer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AmaReviewAnalyzer\uninstall.exe. AMAReviewAnalyzer.exe is the Ama Review Analyzer's primary executable file and it takes around 52.67 MB (55230466 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Ama Review Analyzer. They take 54.00 MB (56619522
bytes) on disk.
- AMAReviewAnalyzer.exe (52.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
The current web page applies to Ama Review Analyzer version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Ama Review Analyzer versions:
Ama Review Analyzer is a program released by InnAnTech Industries Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Ama Review Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ama Review Analyzer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ama Review Analyzer or simply click the Search field and type in "Ama Review Analyzer". The Ama Review Analyzer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ama Review Analyzer in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ama Review Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ama Review Analyzer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.amasuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AmaReviewAnalyzer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ama Review Analyzer.
8. After removing Ama Review Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ama Review Analyzer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ama Review Analyzer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ama Review Analyzer by InnAnTech Industries Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Ama Review Analyzer by InnAnTech Industries Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ama Review Analyzer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-28 21:09:45.237