Allods Online EN
This web page is about Allods Online EN for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Allods Online EN from your PCMy.com B.V.
. Go over here
for more information on My.com B.V.. More information about the software Allods Online EN can be found at http://allods.my.com/en/game?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Allods Online EN application is found in the C:\MyCom\Allods Online EN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Allods Online EN. MyComGames.exe is the Allods Online EN's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.18 MB (5426576 bytes) on disk.
Allods Online EN installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.71 MB (5984544
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (544.89 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (5.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.122
of Allods Online EN. Click on the links below for other Allods Online EN versions:
...click to view all...
Allods Online EN is an application marketed by My.com B.V.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Allods Online EN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Allods Online EN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Allods Online EN or simply click the Search field and type in "Allods Online EN". If it is installed on your PC the Allods Online EN application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Allods Online EN in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Allods Online EN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Allods Online EN:
- The web site of the program is: http://allods.my.com/en/game?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Allods Online EN.
8. After removing Allods Online EN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Allods Online EN which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Allods Online EN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Allods Online EN by My.com B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Allods Online EN by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Allods Online EN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:23:09.097