Allods Online EN
Allods Online EN is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Allods Online EN from your PCMy.com B.V.
. More information about My.com B.V. can be read here
. Please follow http://allods.my.com/en/game?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Allods Online EN on My.com B.V.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Allods Online EN. The application's main executable file is called MyComGames.exe and occupies 4.75 MB (4978064 bytes).
Allods Online EN installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.03 MB (5271328
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (286.39 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (4.75 MB)
This web page is about Allods Online EN version 1.112
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Allods Online EN:
...click to view all...
Allods Online EN is an application released by the software company My.com B.V.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Allods Online EN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Allods Online EN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Allods Online EN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Allods Online EN". The Allods Online EN app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Allods Online EN in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Allods Online EN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Allods Online EN:
- The web site of the application is: http://allods.my.com/en/game?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Allods Online EN.
8. After removing Allods Online EN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Allods Online EN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Allods Online EN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Allods Online EN by My.com B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Allods Online EN by My.com B.V. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Allods Online EN supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 13:42:09.900