Alcohol 120% is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Alcohol 120% from your computerAlcohol Soft Development Team
. Additional info about Alcohol Soft Development Team can be read here
. Alcohol 120% is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120 folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Alcohol 120% by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Alcohol.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1794848 bytes).
Alcohol 120% is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.66 MB (3832576
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Alcohol.exe (1.71 MB)
- AxAutoMntSrv.exe (73.85 KB)
- AxShlExHlper.exe (250.32 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (405.51 KB)
- AxSrvUACHlper.exe (62.32 KB)
- AxXMLPoster.exe (1.08 MB)
- UACHlper.exe (45.34 KB)
- UACHlperx64.exe (46.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of Alcohol 120%. You can find here a few links to other Alcohol 120% versions:
...click to view all...
Alcohol 120% is an application marketed by Alcohol Soft Development Team. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Alcohol 120% is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Alcohol 120% from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Alcohol 120% or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alcohol 120%". If it is installed on your PC the Alcohol 120% application will be found automatically. After you click Alcohol 120% in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Alcohol 120%, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Alcohol 120%.
8. After removing Alcohol 120%, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alcohol 120% that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alcohol 120% with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Alcohol 120% by Alcohol Soft Development Team from your computer, we are not saying that Alcohol 120% by Alcohol Soft Development Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alcohol 120% supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 07:31:51.847