This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Alcohol 120% for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Alcohol 120% from your systemAlcohol Soft Development Team
. You can read more on Alcohol Soft Development Team or check for application updates here
. Alcohol 120% is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120 folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Alcohol 120%. The application's main executable file is called alcohol.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1794848 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Alcohol 120%. They occupy about 6.72 MB (7044540
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACID.exe (50.50 KB)
- alcohol.exe (1.71 MB)
- Alcohol__.exe (1.89 MB)
- AxAutoMntSrv.exe (73.85 KB)
- AxCmd.exe (66.28 KB)
- AxDTA.exe (928.68 KB)
- AxShlExHlper.exe (250.32 KB)
- uninstal.exe (160.38 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (405.51 KB)
- AxSrvUACHlper.exe (62.32 KB)
- AxXMLPoster.exe (1.08 MB)
- UACHlper.exe (45.34 KB)
- UACHlperx64.exe (46.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Alcohol 120% version 184.108.40.2063
only. For more Alcohol 120% versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Alcohol 120% is a program marketed by the software company Alcohol Soft Development Team. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Alcohol 120% is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Alcohol 120% from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Alcohol 120% or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alcohol 120%". The Alcohol 120% application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Alcohol 120% in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Alcohol 120%, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Alcohol 120%.
8. After uninstalling Alcohol 120%, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Alcohol 120% that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alcohol 120% with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alcohol 120% by Alcohol Soft Development Team from your PC, we are not saying that Alcohol 120% by Alcohol Soft Development Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alcohol 120% in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 10:34:25.317