This page is about Airy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Airy from your systemELTIMA Software
. You can read more on ELTIMA Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.eltima.com/
to get more details about Airy on ELTIMA Software's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eltima Software\Airy directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Airy's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eltima Software\Airy\unins000.exe". Airy.exe is the Airy's primary executable file and it takes around 6.57 MB (6893216 bytes) on disk.
Airy contains of the executables below. They occupy 39.99 MB (41935328
bytes) on disk.
- Airy.exe (6.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.29 MB)
This page is about Airy version 2.0.156
alone. You can find here a few links to other Airy releases:
...click to view all...
Airy is an application released by the software company ELTIMA Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Airy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Airy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Airy or simply click the Search field and type in "Airy". The Airy program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Airy in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Airy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airy:
- The software company is: http://www.eltima.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eltima Software\Airy\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Airy.
8. After removing Airy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Airy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Airy by ELTIMA Software from your computer, we are not saying that Airy by ELTIMA Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 01:22:14.430