This page contains thorough information on how to remove Airy for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Airy from your computerELTIMA Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ELTIMA Software. Click on http://www.eltima.com/
to get more data about Airy on ELTIMA Software's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eltima Software\Airy folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Airy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Eltima Software\Airy\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6894696 bytes) on disk and is titled Airy.exe.
Airy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 39.99 MB (41934648
bytes) on disk.
- Airy.exe (6.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.160
of Airy. You can find below info on other releases of Airy:
...click to view all...
Airy is an application released by the software company ELTIMA Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Airy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Airy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Airy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airy". The Airy app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Airy in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Airy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airy:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eltima.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Eltima Software\Airy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Airy.
8. After removing Airy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Airy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Airy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Airy by ELTIMA Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Airy by ELTIMA Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 11:52:59.730