Advanced System Repair Pro
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro from your computerAdvanced System Repair, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced System Repair, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Advanced System Repair Pro application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Repair Pro 18.104.22.168 folder, depending on the user's option during install. AdvancedSystemRepairPro.exe is the Advanced System Repair Pro's main executable file and it occupies about 17.13 MB (17958224 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Advanced System Repair Pro. They occupy 18.63 MB (19531424
bytes) on disk.
- AdvancedSystemRepairPro.exe (17.13 MB)
- tscmon.exe (1.50 MB)
This data is about Advanced System Repair Pro version 1.7
only. You can find below info on other releases of Advanced System Repair Pro:
...click to view all...
Advanced System Repair Pro is an application offered by Advanced System Repair, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Advanced System Repair Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Advanced System Repair Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced System Repair Pro". If it exists on your system the Advanced System Repair Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Advanced System Repair Pro in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Advanced System Repair Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro.
8. After uninstalling Advanced System Repair Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Repair Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Advanced System Repair Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro by Advanced System Repair, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced System Repair Pro by Advanced System Repair, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:34:27.850