Advanced System Repair Pro
Advanced System Repair Pro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro from your PCAdvanced System Repair, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced System Repair, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Repair Pro 22.214.171.124 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Advanced System Repair Pro is C:\ProgramData\TSRProSettings\uninstasr.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 17.22 MB (18061136 bytes) on disk and is called AdvancedSystemRepairPro.exe.
The executables below are part of Advanced System Repair Pro. They occupy an average of 18.72 MB (19634336
bytes) on disk.
- AdvancedSystemRepairPro.exe (17.22 MB)
- tscmon.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Advanced System Repair Pro. For other Advanced System Repair Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Advanced System Repair Pro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Repair Pro 188.8.131.52
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced System Repair Pro
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Repair Pro 184.108.40.206\AdvancedSystemRepairPro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Repair Pro 220.127.116.11\asrscan.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Repair Pro 18.104.22.168\tscmon.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Advanced System Repair Pro 22.214.171.124.18.5.19.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced System Repair Pro\Advanced System Repair Pro.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Advanced System Repair Pro\Uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced System Repair Pro
Advanced System Repair Pro is an application released by Advanced System Repair, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Advanced System Repair Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced System Repair Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced System Repair Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced System Repair Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Advanced System Repair Pro in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Advanced System Repair Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced System Repair Pro.
8. After removing Advanced System Repair Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced System Repair Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced System Repair Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Advanced System Repair Pro by Advanced System Repair, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced System Repair Pro by Advanced System Repair, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced System Repair Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 06:57:32.163